duminică, 19 martie 2017

3 Weekend Update


Two years in a row the climate cooperated with us at Rutgers.  It was an superior weekend.  I do not imagine we had a greatest Pitt displaying for the Season Opener however those that got here out have been able to race.  Our greatest consequence within the TT was Andrew Seitz, bringin' residence a 13th place.  Satirically, we (Andy and I) rode virtually precisely the identical time besides I used to be a fraction of a second slower.  So... I settled with 14th.  The Crit was completely different than final 12 months however it was positively thrilling.  The Males's A squad put two riders within the prime 10 and three within the prime 20.  Seitz = sixth; Nik = eighth, me = 16th
Steph Stambaugh muscled her option to a 4th place.  Candy.  Subsequent day was additionally good climate however our racing sucked.  Andy and I missed the transfer.  I do not keep in mind our putting off the highest of my head however someplace far again.  blah.  Total, a profitable weekend for Pitt.  Might there be a Pitt Males's A workforce at nationals!?


The workforce at Steph's home.

 








Columbia/ Stevens.  It was epic.  In all probability the second worst climate I've ever rode in behind Yale.  So far as  I do know Seitz, our new Males's Intro rider Dave Kugelman, and I have been the one riders to take part in Columbia's hurricane race.  Dave pulled out a third place which was positively a spotlight to the weekend as Seitz and I missed one other 4 man transfer with 2 former Pittsburghers.  (Alex Cox and Aaron Meyers)  Driving again to Stephs home the balm burned dangerous.  Stevens placed on a brand new race course for us that was a ton of enjoyable and disgrace on all those that missed it.  Sadly, it got here to a subject dash and Andy and I completed each someplace within the prime 20.  It was a loooooonnnnggg drive residence.

NO photos as a result of this weekend sucked.

And final weekend was superior!  We stayed at Cohen's home which was higher than any 5 star lodge.Philly Phlyer rocks!  It is sorta shut, the climate was lovely and the programs have been superior.  The lads's A workforce lit it up within the TTT and took a second place.  I'm nonetheless sorta curious of how we pulled it off however nonetheless we scored some workforce factors.  Steph and Amy represented the Ladies's A TTT.  Additionally bringing residence some factors.  The circuit is nice two cool climbs on each side and I made the transfer (FINALLY) and ended up ending eighth.  Seitz, Samson, and Nik all completed within the subject.  The crit the following day was loopy, a number of turns, tremendous quick.  Sadly, we had two riders go down.  Amy and Andy.  They each appear to be okay, the same old...street rash, some cuts and a few bike injury however nothing everlasting.  Hopefully, they are going to be again to full power very quickly.  I believe the race of the day goes to Zerby who killed it within the Males's D subject.  He missed the 9 man transfer and drove the chase subject all day and nonetheless w
on the dash taking residence a prime 10.  Candy.


Andy, Samson and I.  Nik was simply behind.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu